Desired Skills and Experience *
- 5+ years of professional work experience developing Test automation scripts specifically object-oriented frameworks (TestNG, Java, API Systems, Spring)
- 2+ years of experience as a test engineering within an Agile environment
- 5+ years of experience with API testing utilizing a java-based framework
- 2+ years of front-end testing experience (web, mobile, OTT)- understanding the relationship between front and back end
- 3+ years of performance testing experience using commercial or open-source tools (jMeter, Curl, WebPageTest or other commercial perf testing tool)
- Experience working in a native AWS environment
- Exposure to containerization tools- preferably Docker & Kubernetes
- Exposure to CI/CD and working knowledge/experience using Jenkins or CircleCI
- Built, deploying, testing own application from scratch
- OTT/ Streaming/ Video Content Delivery Experience
- Exposure to Agile Management tools such as Jira, a plus.
- Exposure to microservices
A client within the streaming domain is seeking a strong software test engineer with either an interest in or experience within a DevOps focused role. The STE team is about 20 people large (a majority offshore). ITEdge24 is seeking 2 strong DevOps focused STE’s to join a small sub-team of 5- focused on devops/architecture within the backend systems that run their streaming product. Software Test Engineers within this larger group are focused on testing infrastructure and writing code to examine and validate large-scale software development and deployments. As an STE (DevOps), you partner with software developers and DevOps engineers to create and code tests concurrently with product development. You build tools that help developers with productivity, code improvement and testing. Troubleshooting is an understatement; it's more like trouble forecasting. The STE (DevOps) will also act as a representative of the Software Test Engineering Team in scrum meetings and provide input on how to provide better quality coverage for the applications supported.
This is a critical technical role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
- Work in an Agile Software Delivery methodology highly focused on developing automated tests within an iteration.
- Work with the project team to drive Test Driven Development where modules that are being worked on are tested right away for immediate feedback
- Provide a risk assessment on the defects identified and set the correct priority and severity.
- Automation is NOT the only mechanism for quality. As an STE, you are expected to perform ad-hoc/exploratory tests for features as well as regression testing
- Significant understanding of complex coding frameworks and applications such as Java, Node, Mobile and OTT as well as general DevOps concepts
- Ability to develop and execute Performance & Load Tests
- Close coordination with other team members to perform operational level testing as needed
- Understand and break down architectural designs to provide most efficient and comprehensive testing coverage.
Job Benefits & Perks
·100% Remote Team, work from anywhere
Interested one please click on Apply Now button below and fill up small form. Thank you All!